- The well balanced all round blade received the new double concave that helped make the bolt such a great paddle.
- The Enduro is more direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to a smoother waterflow around the blade.
- The Low aspect design makes it easy to lift out of the water with each stroke and it is also great to lean on while wave riding.
- 2015/2013 ISA World Champion Sean Poynter’s favorite choice for wave riding on Tour.
TIKI TECH BLADE
• High density PVC Core reduces resin uptake making the blade stronger and lighter than ever.
• UD Carbon stringer continues all the way from the neck to the top of the blade, enhancing the reflex characteristics and strength.
• Full ABS rail and protective top sheet covering artwork and surface finish.
• Extra reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength.
• All size Tiki Tech blades sold separately in Red, Blue, Green, and Purple graphics with matching ABS Edge.
HYBRID CARBON SHAFT
• Strong and economical; a great combination when paired with Starboard’s Enduro Tikitech or Tufskin blades.
We paddle a lot and found it fun to develop paddle shafts suiting the individual needs for our various-sized friends and team riders; to maximizing their particular perfomance demands.
A flexible shaft transfers energy in a more gentle way suiting long-distance paddling and higher cadence. A stiffer shaft provides a more direct transfer of energy and suits larger blades and taller riders wanting to use full-length shafts. When you cut a paddle shaft down to fit your size, it automatically becomes stiffer, thus you may wish to choose a 45 mm shaft.
• The stiffness is measured by applying 30kg in the center of the shaft, supported at 140cm distance to measure the deflection in mm.
• If the shaft bends, it shows a higher deflection resulting in more flex, compared to a stiffer shaft with low deflection.
• The 35mm has the lowest flex,45mm has the highest flex.